Lawsuit loans, also known as settlement loans or settlement cash advances, is a process to take out a few amount of cost by a third party funding company until you settle the case or win the judgment. When you are in the middle of a lawsuit and you face a problem with mounting bills and insufficient income, and you find nobody can help, there is only one option, consider a lawsuit loan. It offers you a financial support as well as other support services.
Here are a few of the many advantages and disadvantages of using the lawsuit loan service.
- You can avoid forced settlement: If you are facing a financial problem during the claim process, you will be forced to reach a settlement as soon as possible. A settlement loan will help you and your attorney to negotiate. If the defendant is stubborn, you can go to trial without worries.
- The money can be used for personal matters: You don’t have enough to pay for the litigation, you can use it to avoid bankruptcy and eviction. You can also use lawsuit loan money for your personal expenses, mortgage payment and car loan payment.
- No payment till the case settles: When you get a loan from the bank, you have to make a payment every month. But the lawsuit loan case is different from this. In this case, you don’t have to make a payment every month. Even if you do not win the case, you will not have to pay anything.
- Lawsuit loan can be expensive: When you win the case, you have to pay back to the lenders, including the principal you borrowed with a funding fee or interest payment that may be double what you borrowed.
- Not all cases qualify for a settlement loan: Just because lending companies are taking substantial risks that is why they only lend when there are chances that you will win the case. If you lose the case, you will have to pay the loan to the company.
- It may be difficult to find a reputable lender: With the presence of a number of companies, it is very difficult to know which company is treating its customers fairly. There are a few companies that will offer you satisfaction if you think you have been treated unfairly.
We, at Personal Injury Loan, try to provide possible financial solutions to those who are facing a financial problem during the claim process. We know when you are injured, you think about the medical bills and other expenses. If you are struggling to pay your hospital bills, we are here to help you.